Reduce Findings, Cut Costs and Gain A Competitive Advantage with Post Closing Mortgage QC Best Practices
Agencies like Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA have made their post-close quality control requirements stricter over the last decade. Today, many lenders struggle to meet these requirements and, therefore, fail to maintain strong relationships with agencies, investors and warehouse line providers. With the right practices in place, however, you can not only maintain these relationships, but also reduce findings, cut costs and gain a competitive advantage. Learn how to achieve these goals by reading this whitepaper.
This Whitepaper Includes:
- Agency Requirements for Sample Selections, Timing and Scope
- Best Practices for Compliance, Staffing and Reporting
- Consequences of insufficient Post-Close QC Processes
- Most Common Significant QC Findings
- Choosing Between In-House QC or a Third-Party Solution